We’re extremely happy and excited to announce the launch of our brand new website. We’re always striving to provide the best experience and service for you, the customer. As a part of this continual improvement we wanted to develop a cutting edge site that allowed you to quickly and easily view our range, get in touch with us and hire our products. Carry on reading to discover what’s new with the H.McGovern & Son site and what it means for you.
Open an Account Quickly and Easily Via Our New Page
We know that, as a busy business owner, the last thing you want to be doing is spending valuable time applying for a hire account. With this in mind we have created a new hire form that focuses on ease and speed of use. All you have to is submit some simple contact information and our specialist hire team will arrange the rest for you. View our new ‘Open An Account’ page by following the link.
Book Quickly and Easily Via Our New Booking Form
Just like when you apply for an account, booking a hire with us should be a quick and painless procedure. To make it as simple as possible for you we have created a new, streamlined booking form. Simply choose the product you wish to hire and fill in some contact information. Our hire team will then get in touch with you to arrange specifics. Check out our new booking form here.
Use Our Much Improved Product Discovery Systems
We know that a site is only as good as its ease of navigation. That’s why we’ve made it as simple as possible for you to find the perfect product for your requirements. There are three ways for you to quickly and easily locate any item in our range:
- View all of our available products via our new plant hire & services page.
- Search via machine and product from anywhere on the site using our left hand search and navigation bar.
- Use our new and improved product category section where you can view onsite and full PDF specifications. View our ‘Dump Trucks For Hire’ page as an example.
View and Apply for Our Plant Hire Operative and Fitter Jobs
As an ever expanding company we’re always looking for talented and hard working individuals to join our expert team. To make this process as simple as possible we have completely re-worked our recruitment section. There are two ways you can now apply for any of our available roles:
- Send a CV and covering letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply via our new and much improved H.McGovern & Son job board. Here you can view all our available jobs, a description on what is expected of a successful applicant and an application page.